Let God plan

Hello Family!

I haven't blogged in a while, but don't worry, I'm back.
I just wanted to discuss something briefly regarding God's plans. 

Each New year we all have our plans and goals. In the worldly context also known as our "New Years Resolution" But let's be real sometimes we plan and plan, but not all our plans are connected with Gods purpose or assignment for your life. ''Let'' / ''To Let'' in the dictionary means to "authorise / permit/allow/sanction" these could all be linked back to the verb "let" this is an action word where you are giving authority to another to deal with a certain situation.

As Christians in life when we let God. We are literally giving up our worldly thinking/view and handing it over to God. This is where we allow God to rule and reign. Even in life if you don't give someone the authority to do something and they do it behind your back we view it as being disrespectful. God won't intervene or reign in your situation if you do not allow him to.
 Whenever God does something he does not do it half way or anyhow.
God makes sure he does it wholeheartedly and in order for God to do this you need to give him the authority to candidly reign in your life. 
Most of us may write prayer points down for the new year and dedicate it to God during the new years church service, but when it actually comes to it you still want to take charge? 

God said he knew you when you were in your mother's womb. |Jeremiah 1:5| .
God is not human so he is not a man that lies or changes his mind every other minute.|Numbers 23:19| God knew you when you were in your mother's womb. He knew you and literally set you apart! However, if you haven't given God the authority he can't get close to you. God won't be able to plan/structure and decorate....
God actually knows you more than you know yourself. Do you even know the amount of hairs on your head? |Luke 12:7| But God knows.

Planning with God. Planning is where you ''identify goals and objectives that are yet to be achieved.'' This can be difficult you know why, because you are still doing it with him. You still have a say in what happens because you can't trust God. |Luke 12:28| 
Whilst God is being the King you want to be his Co-King. Co in general means ''to join''. In the Kingdom of God There can only be one King and that is God. There is no in between Co-King.
If you haven't let go, where you are handing over the headship but you are still holding onto your own plan God can't intervene. For God said in |Jeremiah 29:11| ''For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.''

As Christians when things go wrong, we want to blame God because, then you'll remind God of his promise. ''But God remember when I handed this prayer topic over to you?'' God will say Yes, I do remember, but you did not hand it over with Faith.. Your one foot was out but, another was still in. 

Personally, I used to set my own agenda I would be so happy planning ahead etc, but let me awaken you. Sometimes it didn't go they way I wanted it to and I would be blaming God. But now I have learnt to hand it over. Where no matter what comes my way I can say you know what. Let me be pretty and relax. My daddy ,  the King , The Alpha & Omega , The Beginning and The end has got everything in control. Let me tell you something 10 out of 10 times my plans can't compare with God's plan. The limited thinking of what I thought was big. God would exceed that limit by a 1000.  Your maximum is God's minimum.

The moment you hand it over to God, he subtracts, multiplies and divides your plan. 
God may meet you half way because you have his Spirit in you. You think like Christ (Mini Christ)
But when your worldly mentality creeps in , God has his own agenda. You may doubt God in the process which I've done several times. But always Trust and believe |Luke 17:6| Mustard seed faith.

The moral of this Post is: Don't plan with God, but Let God plan.

Stay Blessed,

ClassyTreasure 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram