Hear Our Cry Oh Lord!


GoodMorning Loved ones,
Thank you so much for reading my post. I've been a little bit busy due to my studies but I'll be back with more posts very soon. I welcome you all into the new month.
May this month bring you uncommon testimonies. May you be transported into your season of blessings!

This has been a heavy burden on my heart please read below,

The words that people are speaking against your children can affect them in a mighty way. Where teachers will put them down and try to sway them off their life purpose. Where their dreams and visions will be tarnished by the image of this world. Where failure, underachievement and laziness will seem normal to them. No! We can change this;  every morning when you wake up speak life into their lives! Speak Greatness into their lives. Speak Speak Speak don't be quiet for these little ones have the keys of heaven! Speak into your children's life and plead the blood! Aaaahhh

Let me tell you something, these teachers teaching your kids, it's not all of them that are there to help your children achieve.

You don't know what they did before coming to teach your child. The words they spoke before attending class! The darkness they called upon before teaching. They may be teachers in the physical, but you don't know who they are in the spiritual.  So beware and be a warrior on behalf of your children!! Oh Lord May you hear the cry of parents/guardians/family members my God. May their voices be recognised in heaven, Lord Jesus! May these children be set aside for your purpose. May they achieve their goals and dreams. May they give birth to bright futures! This I pray, Amen

Please join me in praying this prayer. It may be for your sisters/brothers/cousins/nieces/nephews.

Stay Blessed,
Tracy

Image result for hear my cry


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram