Respect God's silence

Happy New Month Everyone!

Today I just wanted to share a little bit about God's silence.
When you are on  your way to the promise land a time will come where you will
question your relationship with God. A time will come where God will be silent.
|Job: “I cry to you for help and you do not answer me; I stand, and you only look at me.”| (Job 30:20)
Whenever God is silent, he is working. Have you noticed the moment you feel like God is silent, you are more hungry for that relationship with him?
I went through a time where I was angry at God because, he felt too far away from me.
But instead of me crying out to him and seeking his face I just relaxed... however, at this time of ''relaxation'' I wasn't really ''relaxed'' a huge part was missing in my life... I wasn't plugged to my original life source.  I was confused and sad. I felt lonely but I wasn't lonely. God was there the whole time.|Psalm 23:4|.. but where was I?
One day I just sat down contemplating about my life and the Holy Spirit ministered to me.
I was asked a question ''What are you doing?''

What prayers are you offering to God?
Do you spend less time with God, but more time with your friends?
Do you have time to bow down and Worship Him?
Do you have time to Glorify the Name of the Most High?
It is easy to blame God when he seems absent, but what are you doing?
It is time to focus on God!

God wants us to come to him and persevere; have you noticed that anytime you want to get close to someone you are constant because you want the relationship to grow. This perserverance should even be more with God (1 Chronicles 16:11) be consistant in prayer. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
Don't just go to God whenever you feel like it. If you truly love someone you are always communicating with them, showing them your love, setting time aside for them and always thinking of them (Eiii some of you this is just the basics you do more than this for your beloved)
How much more God? The One who sent his Son so you and I could have life and have it more abundantly? The maker of Heaven and Earth? The Way Maker ? The Miracle Worker? Your Healer?
Your Teacher? Your Protector? The KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS?
Has God said anything that he will not do? (Numbers 23:19)

God always fulfils his promise. This year promise God and restructure your relationship.
This year become a full time Christian. Walk in his Glory and Proclaim his Name unto the Nations.
Don't let the devil confuse you. God loves you and he wants you to come to him, however he can't force you to come towards him. God has given us free will and you have a choice.

Choose Wisely.

Stay Blessed,

ClassyTreasure

Image result for god being silent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram