Remember God throughout your generations.

Hello Family,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported this blog.
I really appreciate the encouragement and help I've received on this journey.

Let me go straight to the point, we all go through rough stages in our lives and sometimes it can be overwhelming. The big mountain that seemed impossible to climb.
But when this mountain gradually becomes a hill we feel more ''relaxed'' we seem to forget the struggles we once faced to get to that point.
 I can proudly and boldly say that if it wasn't for God I wouldn't be the person I am today. 

God is the sustainer of Life, let's look at |Genesis 2:7, "the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."|  Man (You) were set apart and the breath in you distinguishes you from the dead.
God continuously breathes into our lives and when he stops that's it. This life that we live, it's either you live it for God or for the devil. There is no way in between. And eventhough alot of us live it for God we tend for forget his promises. 
It is easy to forget what God has done for you when you reach a certain stage in life because, you feel like you have ''made it''. But remember it is  'Not by your might nor by your power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Listen; this Christian Walk is not easy, let me not lie. We will go through ups and downs but remember what God said in his word the promise he made. |Joshua 23:14 ''Not one word has failed of all the good things that the LORD your God promised concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one of them has failed."|

Remember you once cried to God, asking him for the blessings you have right now.

Do you remember the time when no one believed in you? But God said ''I will never leave you nor forsake you.''

When no one cared remember the word that kept you going.

His word that felt like a comfort blanket.

Remember when you doubted God But he said ''I am able to do just what I said I would do''

Remember when you felt like a failure and couldn't see a great future due to your circumstances. 

Do you remember the God that took you out of these circumstances and put your feet upon the rock?

Remember the same word and the same God that has kept you till today. Isn't he Marvellous?
Isn't he Great?
Isn't he the I Am that I Am?
Isn't he the Miracle worker?

Just reflect on his goodness; never and never take God for granted. 

Thank you,

ClassyTreasure 
- Remember his promise



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram