He works in mysterious ways

Wauw..... Sometimes we underestimate Jesus. We underestimate his grace and mercy. But he is able to do exceedingly abundantly! 

My friend and I went to our youth church this month. And as we were going we had to change our coach in Milton Keynes. The bus driver was checking our ticket and he said 'Going home how wasclubbing  yesterday?' And we looked at him confused ... 
I replied 'No sir, we are actually on our way to church.' You should have seen the expression on his face. He said 'Thank you Jesus, Hallelujah!' So I thought he was joking because these phrases are often used in church. As we were getting off the bus. The british bus driver followed us and said 'come here for a second girls. He then started praying for us. I was confused,shocked and astonished by his prayer. Asking for guidance & protection. He got back into his bus and continued his journey. Let God be God and every man a liar. It just shows me that God is on our side. He can even change people into Angels to bless you before going into his presence.Listen God is more than able just FOLLOW FOLLOW and his miracles will do expoilts in your life!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram