Glorious Christmas & A Happy New Year

Hi Lovely people,

I had to take some time out to reconstruct my blog and work on my logo.
 God has been so so Good to me and I can't imagine where
I would have been without him. Eventhough you might feel like your life has been put on hold let me tell you something, your test is preparing you for your testimony.
Don't be afraid but be bold in Christ and keep promoting his Kingdom.

Go into 2017 knowing that if God is for you NO ONE can be against you.
You are reading this right now for a purpose.
You will be doing greater and better things in 2017.
2017 will be your year of Glorious Treasures.
His anointing will be flowing like milk and honey.
Be ready to take over 2017.
Seven is the number of completion and perfection.
Make sure you build a personal relationship with God.
Make sure he is the centre of attention at ALL times.
Make sure you stay rooted and planted in his vineyard.

Stay connected
I wish you a Glorious Christmas and A Happy New Year!
ClassyTreasure will be back with More posts, Inspiring Testimonies , Godly advice etc.

See you in 2017

Lots of Love,

Tracy





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram