Trust in Him

Hello everyone,

If you are reading this right now, I would like to take the opportunity to say a massive thank you for taking time out of your schedule to read my blog.
Around December 2014 I struggled with my Faith in the Lord. I wanted to take the next step in life concerning my education, but something seemed to block me. I didn't understand why God would bring me so far to leave me all by myself. I felt weak, unworthy and unloved by God. Even though I kept smiling deep inside I felt like an empty vessel not worthy of his Grace. I wanted to be ahead of God and take matters into my own hands. I didn't seek his face and thought that I could do it without the King of Kings. 

God doesn't work like that he said in his word /Psalm 27:14/ Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. As children of God, we need to learn to have faith in his word and his commandments. Since he said  in /Jeremiah 29: 11/ For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Therefore, whatever happens, it is all working for your good. At the time I did not see his glory in my life because I was too busy proving him wrong. When we doubt we're telling God that he can't prosper us. We are telling him that he is not capable of doing what he said he will do. The more we doubt him, the more he wants to tell us that we are doing it wrong. 

Great is his mercy towards me, and I finally discovered that this battle is not meant to be fought by me. But by the Lord my God, I just need to believe and rest upon his promise. When I received this word in  /Ephesians 3:20/Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. I instantly relaxed and made him take absolute control. And indeed he took charge, I thank God he made me wait during that time because now I have a testimony in order to prove his Glory. Sometimes we want God to speed the process, but he knows that all his plans will work together for your Good. So, even if you're the slowest  among your peers, it is all working together for your good! Your time will come don't worry. 

As I kept on trusting and believing December 2015 was a smooth ride because I handed over the wheel. I surrendered my own weapons, as I was fighting against myself. I wasn't fighting against myself this time round, but I was fighting together with God in the Army of his Kingdom against the attacker. 2015 made me realise that even though you might think you have all the answers to everything, you don't!
Our God is the only one who has the answers and is able to help you through your struggles. He knew you! /Jeremiah 1:5/ He sanctified, you before you came out of your mother's womb. Death could not hold him down, he is our risen King!

Take authority in 2016, make God your everything lean, trust and believe in him. He will never leave you nor forsake you! He loves you, keep praying and believing him for your miracle. If you are lacking in any area, ask him for help and he will surely come through for you.

Greetings,

TA





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram