You are blessed beyond the curse

You,
A wonderful person who deserves the best.
There is no one who can create you in a unique way except God.
Your parents produced you, but the Lord made you wonderful and fearful.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." - Jeremiah 1:5
The Lord knows you, he knew who your parents would be.
He knew that on this very day,  you would be reading this post.
We all have our ups & downs; the Lord clearly states cast your burdens unto me.
He did send his only son to come and die for us not just because he wanted to.
But because he heard the cry of many and felt the passion to save us because he is a righteous and just God.
He loves you, he adores you and he embraces your flaws.
Eventhough you might think that you are alone... I am here to encourage you.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
I am blessed to be in his presence every Sunday to experience his love and meditate on his word over and over again.
Being able to walk around free and see the stars,clouds and the moon.
Makes me acknowledge the knowledge that the most high has to create all these things.
You can be an artist but your imagination and creation can never reach the imagination of the most high , he is awesome and great in his own ways.
This morning I woke up and the scripture I opened was Psalms 118

118 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Let no human tell you that you are not good enough.
Who are they?! To tell you , son/daughter of God that you can't do something!
SKY IS NOT EVEN THE LIMIT YOU CAN GO BEYOND THAT LIMIT.

If the Lord is FOR you who can be AGAINST you.
He will prepare a table before your enemies.
He loves you; know that with God you can live the life you always wanted.
Just focus; be aware of the blessings to follow.
And you shall be greatly rewarded





Lots of Love,

Tracy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram