They do not..

They don't need to know what you're going through. Why should they?

You are suppose to trust and have Faith in them. But instead, they are the ones mocking you. Psalms 146:3 clearly  states Do Not I Repeat Do Not! Put your trust in man because, they will put you down. But then the question to ask yourself is ... Who should I put my trust in ? Who can I trust in times of trouble? Times of difficulties? Times of challenges? I know, I have the answer, It's easy A-B-C.  Provebs 3:5 'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and Lean not on your own understanding. Your own understanding will tell you, to tell others about your situation before even praying about it. Your own understanding will tell you to get yourself a quick solution. But to be honest with you, blessed are those who wait. Why would the Lord keep reminding us to be Patience? Being Patience means waiting , trusting that eventhough times might get tough with the Lord you can do this. Patience is better than quick money. Patience keeps you going , praying and meditating. It is when all their backs are turned against you. But instead  of you turning against them causing a fight. You turn your face to God. kneeling before him, asking him for that one solution that you need. Trust me you are lucky Ooh no sorry, blessed to be a vessel that is able to communicate with God. It's not easy I get that but... the only person who needs to know what you are going through is God. And the only person who can really help you and find a permanent solution is God. 

Stay Blessed xoxo 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram