Why are you afraid?



In certain seasons in our life we encounter fear. This can be fear of the future or even fear in the current situation we find ourselves in. Eventhough, we call ourselves Christians, many of us are afraid of what is to come. We are uncertain about our career choices,relationship choices,financial choices etc... But at the end of the day it all comes down to ourselves. 
We as Christians need to come to a point where we just need to lean on God's word. This is very difficult when you are going through serious problems. There came a time in my life where I had no clue as to what I was doing. I was unsure about my tomorrow and even making it to the day itself would worry me. I would sit down and re-think situations to the finest detail... With the what-if's present.Matthew 8:26, NKJV. "But He said to them, “Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?”

But I noticed that anytime I was doing this it meant I was doubting God. It meant I was believing in my own strength and not in his. Since The Lord said in our weakness his power is made strong. Whenever, A tornado in life is about to hit you... keep repeating his name ''Jesus,Jesus,Jesus!'' Let the enemy know that you may not look like it today but tomorrow you will rise like an eagle. Proverbs 18:10 ''The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.'' 

Fear is a powerful emotion that can take you from level 100 to level 0 real quick without any hard work. Fear is a blockage of destinies. It can confuse you even when there is no confusion needed. Don't be afraid my loved one just know that God is in control...Deuteronomy 7:21, "No, do not be afraid of those nations, for the Lord your God is among you, and He is a great and awesome God."Isn't he the same God that brought you out of that situation you never thought you would get out of? 

You are an overcomer and I believe a testimony will come from this post.
Please, feel free to inbox me.

Stay Blessed,

CT



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram