Time to Inspire featuring Latanya

Latanya is A Mother of 3 incredible children she is from Aruba and she lives in The Netherlands. She is a wonderful person who is always ready to help those around her.
A vessel in God's kingdom.
I'm sure you will be blessed by her Testimony please read below.


I had a car accident and God turned it around in my favour!

I was waiting at a traffic light. As my light switched to green I drove off and all of a sudden a young guy on the bike collided and flew over my car. Alot of people at the traffic light stopped and were shocked as to how this suddenly happened. Apparently the young guy was a bulgarian student. Before driving off I looked left and right to make sure the road was clear so for him to come out of the middle of no where was a shock to me. the devil meant it for evil but the Lord himself turned it around for my good. I am so grateful my insurance didn't go up and I won the case as the young guy on the bike drove off when he was meant to stop.

I am very grateful and wanted to share this with each and everyone of you.
God works in mysterious ways this could have been a terrible accident but God turned it in my favour.

GLORY BE TO GOD



1 Comments

My Instagram