A Certain

Hi Loves!
Sometimes life has a way of knocking you down
Isn't it?
I'm now in a point in life where I don't really
know where im heading to. But I only know
I should depend on God. Cause sometimes life
can be so rude...
But you need to be thankfull every day cause in life
some people are suffering more than you.
A kid is somewhere without drinking water.
You are the one that can make a diffrence in Life.
Sometimes you feel so bored & carried away...
Cause you don't know how to get out of this situation.
I'm making some decisions in my life that will
Make me or break me but i have a feeling that this will make me a new person alltogether.
I want to become a certain woman that children look up to.
A roll model for children that may think they can't get anywhere but actually
their there already. It's just that you need to have Faith and you need
people that will push you in a new direction in life
And once you're there life is all yours!

Have a great afternoon guys

x



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram